This recipe for Cajun Salmon is a simple and flavorful way to eat a lean dinner. The Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli are delicious enough to save the leftovers for a mid-afternoon snack! Start your healthy eating and cooking with these recipes.
Here’s what you need…
Roasted Cauliflower & Broccoli:
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 (4-oz) salmon fillets
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun seasoning blend
- ½ lemon, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. On a rimmed baking sheet combine the cauliflower and broccoli florets with the olive oil, salt, black pepper and garlic. Roast for 20 minutes, until lightly charred. Toss with lemon juice.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Rub the salmon fillets with the Cajun seasoning. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes, until flaky. Serve with lemon slices. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 406 calories, 19g fat, 12g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 30g protein.