This recipe makes a tasty breakfast or a high energy snack. Plain Greek yogurt is a fantastic filler that’s packed with protein and makes the perfect backdrop for ripe fruit and a sprinkle of crunchy, natural granola. To lighten this recipe up even more feel free to leave out the granola. Enjoy!
Here’s what you need…
- ¾ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- A few drops of stevia
- 2 cups sliced mixed plums, peaches, nectarines, and sprinkle of cinnamon
- ¾ cup granola
- In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt with the stevia.
- In another medium bowl, mix the sliced fruit with the cinnamon.
- In serving dishes, layer the yogurt, fruit, and granola.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 146 calories, 16g fat, 34mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, and 15g protein
Share this and motivate your friends, family and co-workers!
Here at So Cal Boot Camp our heart-rate based interval workouts are scientifically designed to deliver maximum fat burning result in the shortest amount of time by generating an afterburn effect which increases your metabolic rate for up to 37 hours after your workout.
Our comprehensive training programming allows for simultaneous improvements in strength, metabolic function, and cardiovascular endurance while achieving effective fat-loss and also allowing for active recovery.
Your first workout is FREE. Click below to book now.