Be A Studio Manager
As an Executive Management Team Member you will be responsible for a highly trained, productive team with low staff turnover, high morale and a great company culture, setting a fertile ground for positive culture to develop both staff and clients. Delivering the complete Positive Energy Zone client experience ensuring the smooth, efficient and profitable location with a focus on driving membership sales.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in leadership and management role in onboarding, coaching and nurturing staff (Minimum 2 years)
- Be a brand ambassador by demonstrating a passion for fitness and living a healthy lifestyle
- Mentor staff and demonstrate leadership skills through motivating, inspiring and keeping morale high among the staff to achieve peak productivity and performance
- Motivate and incentivise team to consistently reach or outperform goals
- Oversee the daily operations and management of the studio