Be a Fitness Director
As an Executive Management Team Member you will be responsible for a highly trained, productive team with low staff turnover, high morale and a great company culture, setting a fertile ground for positive culture to develop both staff and clients. Delivering the complete Positive Energy Zone client experience ensuring the smooth, efficient and profitable location with a focus on driving membership sales.
- BS in Kinesiology, Athletic Training, Strength & Conditioning, or related fitness degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- Experience with teaching Group Fitness (min 2 years but 3+ years preferred)
- Experience in Management role in onboarding, coaching and nurturing staff (min 2 years but 3+ years preferred)
- Create and oversee fitness programming
- Develop a comprehensive fitness staff onboarding and training program
- Deliver exceptional leadership, as well as nurture and train the staff